Choose your own

Chatterbox: Down to Earth

Choose your own

Choose your own adventure, zombie apocalypse version. Because I've somehow become ever so slightly obsessed with zombies.

You are in Alaska. It is summer. Suddenly, a zombie walks out from behind a tree and moans at you. Do you try to fight it, stop in your tracks, or run away? 

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 14, 2019 - 3:23 pm)

First of all, *tight hug* VIOLA?!!!! *happy squeaking* *hug again*

Seccond, if I have a weapon, fight. If I have nothing, run. Run very far in the way I came, don’t want to get lost!

submitted by Darkking, age Who knows?, A dimension.
(May 14, 2019 - 6:59 pm)

Hi? *is pleased but confused*

All right, let's say you don't. You run back towards home. The zombie shuffles after you, but you easily outpace it. Soon enough, it's out of sight. Do you go home, out into the wilderness, or somewhere else?

By the way, this will be partially based on a dream I had a while ago, so if things are weird, it's dream logic. 

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 17, 2019 - 9:30 pm)

Ooh! Um, stop in my tracks. 

submitted by Leeli
(May 14, 2019 - 8:22 pm)

Is offering the cute little zombie lemonade an option?!

submitted by Spiffycat
(May 15, 2019 - 9:54 am)

Given the request, I take it you have some lemonade, so sure. You offer this zombie some lemonade, but it pays no heed to the refreshing beverage, instead choosing to bite you. You are infected. Congratulations. Would you like to try to get away and eventually become a zombie yourself, or simply be eaten and not turn?

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 17, 2019 - 9:37 pm)

Ooooh, I shall be a zombie! It will be fuuuuuun.

submitted by spiffycat, age 12
(May 21, 2019 - 9:38 am)

All right. Leeli, you stop in your tracks. The zombie shuffles slowly towards you. It is clearly a zombie, though you've never seen one in real life before. It's very close now. It's got its arms out, reaching for you, and its mouth open, emitting unpleasant noises. Do you run, try to fight, or stay where you are and risk being bitten?

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 17, 2019 - 9:40 pm)

Hmm. I’ll try to fight. 

submitted by Leeli
(May 18, 2019 - 7:30 am)

Uh. Okay? You try to fight the zombie. I don't know what kind of martial arts capabilities you may or may not possess, but you don't have a weapon for sure, so... you punch it in the face. It isn't really damaged by this, and manages to get a bite out of your arm. Would you like to get away and eventually become a zombie yourself, or simply be eaten?

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 20, 2019 - 9:31 pm)
submitted by Top
(May 15, 2019 - 7:16 am)

Sweet, I love choose your own path!

Hm, I stop in my tracks. 

submitted by Soren Infinity, age 27 eons , BeaconTown
(May 15, 2019 - 4:14 pm)

Okay. You stop in your tracks. The zombie shuffles slowly towards you. It is vlearly a sombie, though you've never seen one in real life before. It's very close now. It's got its arms out, reaching for you, and its mouth open, emitting unpleasant noises. Do you run away, try to fight it, or stay where you are and risk being bitten?

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 17, 2019 - 9:42 pm)

Oh, I realize my stupidity and run away.

submitted by Soren Infinity, age 27 eons , BeaconTown
(May 18, 2019 - 11:08 am)

Great. You run away. The zombie shuffles slowly after you, but you easily outpace it. Soon enough, it is out of sight. Do you go home, out into the wilderness, or somewhere else?

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 18, 2019 - 2:26 pm)

Realistically, go home, but I really wanna see what happens if I go into the wilderness, so heck! Let's run into a forest.

submitted by Soren Infinity, age 27 eons , BeaconTown
(May 21, 2019 - 6:24 pm)