You're at a

Chatterbox: Inkwell

You're at a

You're at a mall with a group of friends.

Suddenly, the power goes out , dozens of shop doors close and all of the previous shoppers that were around, have seemingly vanished. You and your group of friends cling onto eachother, all whispering things under your breaths like, "It's going to be okay.", and "Is everyone alright?" or, "Do you guys know what's happening?"... 

All of your friends vanish, and you've been teleported to a random store, you hear some yells and you believe the same things have happened to your friends, luckily, you're all still in the mall... 

 

~~~~~~~ 

This is going to be a kind of choose your own story game, I-the manager- will write what has happened to you. The goal is to get back to your friends and escape the mall. 

To begin, write your name below. 

submitted by Manager, age ..., Mall.
(May 14, 2019 - 8:54 am)

Ooh, this is interesting. Leafy in!

submitted by Leafy, age No, not a cat
(May 14, 2019 - 11:07 am)

Leafy searches around the pitch black shop. What shop is she even in? She feels around the stor until she finds what she thinks is a flash light, or at least that's what the small label she can read says. 

She feels around the cilindar object until her fingers fall upon a round lump, she presses it and immeadiatly throws it accross the room.  After getting back to her senses she realizes the flashlight was one of those weird flashlights that spins with colors and makes a strange buzzing noise. Her eyes start getting used to the dark and she finds that she's inside a candy store that doubles as a gift shop. 

Leafy picks up the flashlights and shines it around the store, getting to know her surroundings. 

"Hello." 

Leafy jumps back in horror and surprise. 

"Hello...?" the voice drags out. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

Leafy. 

Do you turn around and see where the voice is coming from? 

submitted by Manager, age ..., Mall.
(May 14, 2019 - 1:25 pm)

Yep. I'm doing this.

submitted by Rogue Wildling
(May 14, 2019 - 2:47 pm)

Rouge lays on the ground, passed out. Once they wake up they sit criss-cross and have to think for a moment on how they got there. Once they recall the events that lead up to this situation, they come to terms with where they are, it's very cold and there is a stirring noise behind them. All around them are glass doors with white shelves inside, all of the doors are open. They get up and turns around to face the cold and stirring noise. 

Behind them are five glass doors with frost growing around the edges. They carefully walk over, breathing heavily. They wrap their fingers around the handle of the door and pulls. Inside, a large wooden coffin with no print on the front. Rogue tries to scream but can only whimper. 

Rogue runs their fingers along the edge and ponders if they will open the door or not. The hand placed on the coffin shivers and Rogue is forced to make a decision. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

Rogue. Will you open the coffin? 

submitted by Manager, age ..., Rogue.
(May 16, 2019 - 10:53 am)

Ella is in it to win it!

submitted by Ella Starburst
(May 14, 2019 - 2:50 pm)

Ella is huddled in the corner in a small area, it seems to be a section of a play place because under her is a blue, squishy, gymnastics mat. Legs shaking, Ella rises to her feet and observes her surroundings. 

Around her is a giant ball pit, plastic blue, red, yellow, green, orange, pink, and every other color are around her. Ella turns around and sees a tacky yellow tunnel slide that leads to the ceiling and into some sort of empty abyss Ella has yet to discover. 

Past the ball pit there is carpeted area with cubbies for shoes, a bench for parents to watch their children drown in plastic, and a popcorn machine, making popcorn. Ella decides to treat herself to some popcorn, maybe it'll help her calm down. Her legs are shaking after all. 

She pulls herself out of the corner, she takes off her shoes and puts her sock covered foot in the ball pit. Nothing has happened to that foot so hopefully if Ella puts her second leg into the ball pit she'll be fine.  

She was wrong. 

Ella feels two warm hands wrap around her ankles and begin to pull her deeper into the ball pit. Ella scream like a banshee and lifts herself up back onto the gymnastics mat. Breathing heavily, she curls up on the mat once again. Ella was most definitly not ready for that. 

She sits up and kneels, she must make a decision. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ella. Will you attempt to leap across the ball pit to the carpet, or crawl up the slide? 

submitted by Manager, age ..., Ella Starburst
(May 16, 2019 - 11:09 am)

hmm, that depends. From what The Oregon Trail has taught me, about how long is the slide, and how long is the ball pit?

submitted by Ella Starburst
(May 17, 2019 - 12:08 pm)

I’m sooooo in, this sounds COOL

also,

Hewwow? 

submitted by Darkking, age Who knows?, A dimension.
(May 14, 2019 - 2:57 pm)

I'M IN THIS SOUNDS CREEPY

submitted by Agent Winter, age Classified
(May 14, 2019 - 3:24 pm)

omg yes this seems so cool. Kestrel in too!

submitted by Kestrel, Returning to reality
(May 14, 2019 - 3:04 pm)

I'm definitely in! 

submitted by Leo
(May 14, 2019 - 3:08 pm)

Oh, that reminds me... *scribbles in a notebook*

I'd love to play, if I might. 

submitted by Viola?, age Secret, Secret
(May 14, 2019 - 3:19 pm)

Tyberious (Ty for short) Firestone would like to join! (If it's not too much trouble :3)

submitted by Tyberious Firestone, age Cosmos duh, Cosmos
(May 14, 2019 - 3:27 pm)

DUDE. This seems like so much fun!! I'm totally in.

submitted by The Girl Next Door, age 14, Washington
(May 14, 2019 - 4:47 pm)

I, Kitten, am totally and completely in!

submitted by Kitten, Pondering
(May 14, 2019 - 5:46 pm)