- November/December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July/August 2014
- May/June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November/December 2013
Story Contest: Acts of Courage
1. Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
2. Your entry must be signed by your parent or guardian, saying it is your own original work, that no help was given, and granting Cricket permission to publish prizewinning entries in the July/August 2015 issue or on our website.
3. Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
4. Only one entry per person, please.
5. If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each entry.
6. Incomplete entries cannot be considered. Your entry will be incomplete if you forget to include your age or a signature verifying that your work is original.
7. Your entry must be received by March 25, 2015.
8. Send entries to Cricket League, P.O. Box 300, Peru, IL 61354. (No faxes or email submissions, please.)
P.0. Box 300
Peru, IL 61354