- February 2016
- January 2016
- November/December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July/August 2015
- May/June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
Music Poetry Contest
1. Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
2. Your entry must be signed by your parent or guardian, saying it is your own original work, that no help was given, and granting Cricket permission to publish prizewinning entries in the October 2016 issue or on our websites.
3. Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
4. Only one entry per person, please.
5. If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each entry.
6. Incomplete entries cannot be considered. Your entry will be incomplete if you forget to include your age or a signature verifying that your work is original and may be published by Cricket.
7. Your entry must be received by May 25, 2016.
8. Send entries to Cricket League, P.O. Box 300, Peru, IL 61354. (No faxes or email submissions, please!)
P.0. Box 300
Peru, IL 61354