- May/June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November/December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July/August 2015
- May/June 2015
Frightful Poetry Contest
1. Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
2. Your entry must be signed by your parent or guardian, stating that it is your own work, that no help was given, and that Cricket has permission to publish it in the magazine and on our website.
3. Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
4. Only one entry per person, please.
5. If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each entry.
6. Your entry must be received by October 25, 2016.
7. Send entries to Cricket League, P.O. Box 300, Peru, IL 61354. (No faxes or email submissions, please!)
8. We will publish winning entries in the February 2017 issue and on the Cricket website.
P.0. Box 300
Peru, IL 61354