- February 2013
- January 2013
- Nov/Dec 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July/August 2012
- May/June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
Photography Contest: Summertime
Ah, summer! School’s out. The days are long, sunny, and filled with new adventures. What better way to celebrate the freedom and fun of summer than with a photography contest on the theme of--whatever you like!
Maybe you’ll send us a photograph of something cool you saw on your summer vacation--a panorama of a beautiful mountain landscape or a closeup of some tiny creature you discovered on a hike. Perhaps you’ll photograph a ridiculous tourist attraction or an outdoor festival or parade, or capture a splashy day at the pool with your friends. You might take your camera to a sports event to photograph the energetic athletes. Or just wander out to your backyard to capture somebuggy being lazy and hazy in the heat.
Whatever you choose, everybuggy will be lounging around the Cricket Country mailbox in their bathing suits waiting to enjoy your favorite photograph of whatever you like about summer. Summer may be hot, but this contest is no sweat!
- Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
you're 14 years old or younger, your entry must be signed by your
parent or guardian, saying it is your own original work, that no help
was given, and granting Cricket permission to publish winning
entries on our Web site. If you're older than 14, you must sign your
own work, verifying that it is original.
- Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
- Only one entry per person per contest, please.
- If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each entry.
- Incomplete entries cannot be considered. Your entry will be incomplete if you
forget to include your age or a signature verifying that your work is original.
- Your entry must be received by July 25, 2012.
- Submit your entry to:
P.O. Box 300
Peru, IL 61354